In a four-bedroom house with six people living in it, two of the lucky inhabitants get to share a room. That falls upon number 2 and 4, Emma and Ash. I do feel the strain that they go through, but there is not a whole lot I can do about it that costs less than a small ransom (new wall, second floor, new house). I have offered the storage room behind the garage, to which Emma is all too eager to volunteer Ashlin.
The last option is for Emma to wait for Aubrey's departure from the nest, at which time she will get a room of her own by default. Emma has devised a coping skill that would work if Ash had enough attention span to finish reading the rules Emma leaves for them. For those of you who grew up sharing a room, I offer the following. This pretty much outlines every fight they have had. I do like the colorful use of markers. 
Ashlin posted lists of her own. She's not so sure about Santa anymore but slapping the list to the door might cover all the bases.
1 comment:
I LOVE the room rules! How did I not know you guys had a blog before? I just stumbled across it on the Craig blog.
Post a Comment