Thursday, October 9, 2008

Campaigning

I haven't had time to post on here in a while. With less than a month until the election I am busy with the city council campaign I am working on. Poor Brett must feel like a widower by now as I'm gone evenings and weekends working house parties, canvassing, and passing out campaign literature to voters. I've met some nice people and some interesting Ashland people. Can you believe there are actually people who believe our government controls us through 'chemtrails' in the atmosphere? But I've also been in some of the nicest houses in Ashland and have rubbed shoulders with some of Ashland's elite. Now I know why it takes my father-in-law so long to run errands as everywhere I go I am stopped by people I know who want to chat. That is one of the things I love about living in the small town of Ashland. Now if I can just help rid the place of those pesky Greens in city government...


1 comment:

bestgrandkidsever said...

Kudos to you, Jackie! At least you're out there doing something about it instead of just complaining like the rest of us! Maybe you'll be the next Sarah Palin! ;)